Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Mini HDMI Display Port to HDMI cables are used mostly

In the past year or so we’ve seen many laptops and video cards that are coming equipped with mini DisplayPort connections but those laptops and video cards don’t come with adapters so you can actually make use of those ports. Today I’ve got a short review for you of a product that many of you might find very useful, it’s a 3-in-1 adapter that goes from mini DisplayPort output to DVI, Mini HDMI or stand DisplayPort video inputs. The product is just a small white box really, not much special or exciting about it but it is inexpensive and it does the job it needs to do.The LockPort ist a small piece of accessories which has a baseplate and a fixed Mini HDMI plug. It will save your “expensive to repair” Abstract:  I recently acquired a Motorola Atrix Lapdock and tried to get it working with my RasPi.  Unfortunately, something was wrong with the micro HDMI cable, specifically some cheap HDMI cables do not implement the individual ground lines.  I came up with a temporary work-around.  I thought people might be interested in the combination of detective work and exploration that got me to the solution.  Also, some of the Lapdock analysis I did may be useful to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment