Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

ead IBM Qlogic 10Gb HBA reviews


PriceMe is a shopping comparison website for online shoppers in New Zealand. PriceMe finds the best deals on IBM Qlogic 10Gb HBA by comparing prices from the leading AC Adapters online stores in New Zealand. Read IBM Qlogic 10Gb HBA reviews, analyse price trends, find discounts, compare cheap IBM AC Adapters and consult our shopping guides before you buy AC Adapters online. Shop from the top rated retailers that deliver to Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Dunedin, Nelson and nationwide. IBM is a brand sold in New Zealand.

By far, the most popular post on this blog has been my discussion on the various protocol efficiencies between native 8 Gb/s Fibre Channel and 10GB HBA Ethernet using Fibre Channel over Ethernet encapsulation.   I wrote the original post as much as an exercise in the logic as it was an attempt to educate.   I find that if I can’t explain a subject well,  I don’t yet understand it.   Well, as it’s been pointed out in the comments of that post, there were some things that I missed or just had simply wrong.   That’s cool – so let’s take another stab at this.   While I may have been wrong on a few points, the original premise still stands – on a per Gb/s basis, 10GB HBA is still more efficient than 8Gb FC.  In fact, it’s even better than I’d originally contended.

No comments:

Post a Comment